New Bailey Chambers’ family barristers offer the highest quality representation and advice regarding all aspects of family law. They accept instructions that are both privately funded and legally aided.
We cover many areas of family law including;
– Private Law Child Arrangements including contact, child arrangements, residence, parental responsibility, prohibited steps, specific issue, parental alienation & international issues
– Domestic Abuse including non-molestation orders & occupation orders
– Public Law Care and Adoption including neglect, abuse & non-accidental injuries, addiction, educational & special educational needs, disputed expert evidence & deprivation of liberty cases
– Family Finance including division of assets, hidden assets & enforcement
– TOLATA The Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act cases involving cohabitees
We understand that family cases can be extremely stressful for our clients. Our advocates are noted for their robust but sensitive approach to family cases and understand the balance required to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients.
Our barristers are exceptionally thorough and meticulous and will explore all aspects of a client’s case to assist the client is getting the result they desire. We know that good representation and advice are fundamental to achieving the best outcomes.
- Augustine Iro
- Steven Levine
- Andrew Sinker
- Sara Bradbury
- Lorraine Barton
- Simon Leong
- Louise Santamera
- Cathy Mitchell